Follow the recipe for flat leaf parsley and Soissons soup.
For 6-8 people
- 500 g semi-dry Soissons beans (fresh part)
- 1 bunch flat-leaved parsley
- 3 bell peppers
- 1 bunch celery stalk
- 300 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 fennel bulb
- 200 g cuff
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 large onion
- 2 bouillon cubes
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Put the Soissons in a saucepan, cover with water, bring to a boil and blanch for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, chop all vegetables into small pieces (except tomatoes and cuff).
- Drain the soissons, put in a very large saucepan (here 10 liters), add vegetables and parsley stalks (leaves left). Throw two cubes into a saucepan and fill with water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes.
- 5 minutes. at the end of cooking, add parsley leaves to the soup.
- Serve this soup hot, with crispy bread and perhaps a drizzle of olive oil.