Here is a natural recipe for facial rejuvenation. Our grandmothers left us a thousand and one ways to stay young and beautiful. These are tips that require a minimum of time, money and effort to look fresh and radiant.
What makes a face 10 years younger? More and more of them refuse the usual cosmetic products. They refer to those used by our grandmothers in the past for young and soft skin.
How to take care of your face? Never forget sunscreen!
Compliance with the rules of personal hygiene is one of the most important conditions for the prevention and elimination of wrinkles. Dead cells, sweat and dust are constantly deposited on the surface of our skin.
- Wash your face regularly, preferably with cold water.
- Prepare an herbal tonic to refresh your face and protect it from wrinkles. You can mix different herbs. Here are some that are very suitable for this purpose: oregano, rosehip, yarrow, St. John’s wort, nettle and rosehip.
- Use anti-wrinkle firming masks. As a clay or egg white mask:
- Make a thin paste with a teaspoon of clay and a small herbal tonic. Apply to face until completely dry. Proteins can be used in the same way.
- Apply to face and wait for the mask to harden. Rinse off with cold water and finish by applying a rich cream with light massaging movements.
Clay mask takes only 10 minutes.
The skin needs to be regularly nourished with masks that provide much-needed fat, then your skin will be elastic, and there will be less wrinkles.
Yogurt – quick and easy
Non-surgical facelift with sodium bicarbonate
Bicarbonate removes dead cells and excess fat. It also regulates the sebaceous glands themselves if you have puffiness and dark circles under your eyes.
- To overcome this annoying problem, prepare a solution of water and a teaspoon of baking soda. Soak a cotton swab with the resulting liquid and place it under your eyes for a few minutes.
- Mix about 1 tablespoon with 20-30 ml of detergent. Shake and massage. Rinse with water.
Baking soda is the perfect skin cleanser
One of the most obvious places where wrinkles start to develop is around the eyes. The use of certain essential oils in this area makes them wonderful and quite powerful against wrinkles!
Like some good eye wrinkle creams, some essential oils are also quite effective. They contain antioxidants and have anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, they regenerate skin cells, stimulate collagen production, nourish and smooth the skin, stimulate blood circulation and much more.
According to many experts, the use of essential oils for wrinkles around the eyes can be a more effective and harmless alternative, since they are natural and completely safe for the skin.
Essential oils for rejuvenation
As natural products, essential oils and carrier oils play an important role in our lives as they address a wide range of problems. But these oils can also slow down skin aging and even make you look younger, so of course you know which ones work best for you. You can even use them by replacing the cream or adding a small amount to it.
Meet the world’s most hydrating, non-greasy oil. Contains vitamin E, vitamin B complex, silicon, chromium, copper, zinc and iodine. Iodine gives jojoba oil healing properties. It hydrates the skin and hair as our body ages and stops doing so naturally. The antioxidants present in jojoba oil reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and easily slow down other signs of aging, especially around the eyes.
Another important benefit of this effective oil is that it stimulates collagen production.
Frankincense oil is a powerful and effective anti-aging agent. This oil can be used anywhere the skin is wrinkled and loose, but especially around the eyes. Frankincense essential oil is obtained from the dried and distilled resin of frankincense, which grows in certain regions of Africa and the Middle East. Its powerful aroma can be described as woody, earthy and spicy with fruity undertones. It is also used in aromatherapy, and also strengthens and invigorates the respiratory system.
- If you mix 6 drops of frankincense oil with 28-30 grams of jojoba oil and apply directly to the skin around the eyes, it will definitely help to remove wrinkles, tone and firm the skin, especially around the eyes.
Frankincense oil has a calming effect
Thanks to the antimicrobial and antioxidant properties of lavender oil, when mixed with other rich oils such as aloe vera or coconut oil, this oil can do wonders for your skin and smooth wrinkles before your eyes. Here is a simple yet effective eye wrinkle treatment with lavender oil:
- Mix lavender oil with frankincense essential oil and apply to the skin around the eyes.
Lavender oil is recommended for wrinkles under the eyes
Unrefined oil nourishes, moisturizes and strengthens the skin, making it silky. This is an excellent tool for rapid results, giving the skin a fresh and youthful look.
- Apply a thin layer of coconut oil on your face, after 5 minutes remove the remaining oil with a soft cloth.
Coconut oil is a wonder in natural cosmetics.
One of the most effective means in the fight for youthful skin. Does not cause allergies, smoothes wrinkles, moisturizes the skin and makes it velvety.
- Cleanse your face with a few drops of olive oil morning and evening instead of a toner. Add to any face mask or cream and apply to skin daily.
Anti-allergic olive oil is the perfect solution for sensitive skin.
By using it regularly, you can eliminate fine lines and signs of aging.
- Every day wipe your face with a drop of oil as a tonic. Add a few drops of oil to your regular cream or mask.
This oil is a miraculous elixir of youth
For tonics to work correctly, you need to know a few rules for their use:
- So, tonic liquids are used 2 times a day – in the morning and in the evening.
- In the morning, after washing, wipe your face with a healing tonic, let it dry a little and, while the skin is wet, let it absorb the day cream with your fingers.
- In the evening, wipe the cleansed skin, removing the remnants of cosmetic milk.
- After the procedure, allow the skin to fully absorb moisture. When the face is dry, rinse with warm water.
Healing toner for dry skin
For dry skin, we recommend this equally effective healing tonic.
- 30 g chamomile
- 20 g mint
- 10 g rosemary
- 20 g lavender flowers (these components can be found in pharmacies)
- 1 liter white wine
- Pour everything with wine and leave to infuse for 2 weeks.
- Then squeeze out the tincture and use to wipe the face.
- Massage with a stainless steel spoon.
Grandma’s skin firming products?
Our star of natural cosmetics
Well, it’s a stainless steel spoon.
- Immerse it in hot water and wait for it to heat up, then dip the spoon into a glass of cold water.
- Then dip the spoon into the oil and begin with light, non-pressing, stroking movements of the face with a convex surface.
- Direct movements in the direction from the nose to the ears, on the cheeks, under the chin and on the neck; circular movements of the forehead; from the inner corner of the eye up.
- Don’t press too hard on the spoon. During the massage, the movements of the nose and forehead should be more vigorous.
The first massage sessions should not exceed 1 minute. At the tenth procedure, the time can be increased to 10 minutes.
another nuance : the spoon should not be too hot or too cold – the effectiveness of the procedure will depend on this. After the massage, dry the skin and prepare this mask:
- Beat the yolk of 1 egg with 1 teaspoon of oil, add a few drops of lemon juice and a little freshly brewed tea.
- Apply the mask on your face for 5 minutes, then rinse with water or infusion.
Such a massage will improve blood circulation, moisturize the skin and smooth out wrinkles.
- Cleanse your skin with lotion every day.
- Porridge is recommended once a week in the form of a 10-minute mask.
Finally, don’t forget to be in a good mood. The natural recipe for facial rejuvenation is to first smile and look radiant.